- DDK’s original cam-type back-lock system provides reliable operation and ensures retention from inadvertent upward pulling of the FPC.
- The FF18 LIF connector utilizes a cable lock mechanism to provide positive retention of the FPC.
- Back-lock mechanism ensures retention from inadvertent from upward pulling of the FPC.
- These ZIF connectors are delivered with the lock lever opened for maximum production efficiency.
- Available in pin counts for this low profile connector are 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- High-temperature resin for lead free reflow process
- FF18 ZIF connectors are delivered in a tape and reel package for automated machine processes.