0.4mm pitch ultra-low profile FPC back-lock connector with upper and lower contact
FF18N series is a connector with a cable lock mechanism to provide positive retention of the FPC. This LIF connector has a both upper
and lower contacts to interface with the FPC at a 0.4mm pitch. The ultra-low profile connector has a 0.66mm height, making it one of the
smallest board mounted FPC ZIF connectors on the market.
- The FF18N’s dual contact design allows for design versatility by having both upper and lower contacts.
- DDK’s original cam-type back-lock system provides reliable operation and ensures retention from inadvertent upward pulling of the FPC.
- The FF18N ZIF connector utilizes a cable lock mechanism to provide positive retention of the FPC.
- Back-lock mechanism ensures retention from inadvertent from upward pulling of the FPC.
- These ZIF connectors are delivered with the lock lever opened for maximum production efficiency.
- Available in pin counts for this low profile connector are 4, 5 and 6 pins.
- Contacts utilize a nickel barrier to prevent solder wicking
- High-temperature resin for lead free reflow process
- FF18N ZIF connectors are delivered in a tape and reel package for automated machine processes.
Dielectric Withstand Voltage
100MΩ min. at 500V DC
Click the following product name to see the shape or specification.